The Seniors Community Grant Program is focused on encouraging initiatives and projects in the non-profit sector that encourage greater social inclusion, volunteerism, education and community engagement for seniors across the province. Grants will range from $500-$10,000 and applications are now available and will be accepted until June 30, 2014.
- Read Minister Sergio’s Statement to the Legislature regarding the Seniors Community Grant Program.
- Read the program guidelines and get the application form and guide at www.oacao.org
- February 21, 2014 News Release
- February 21, 2014 Backgrounder
- Information sheet
On April 21, 2014, driver licence renewal requirements will change for senior drivers aged 80 and over.
- January 28, 2014 News Release