The Seniors Community Grant Program, the first grant program in Ontario dedicated solely to seniors, is designed to give seniors more opportunities to participate in their communities by providing funding to not-for-profit community groups for projects that encourage greater social inclusion, volunteerism and community engagement for seniors.
This grant program will make $2 million available for projects across Ontario that will help more seniors become socially engaged and feel part of their communities. Grants range from $1000 to $8,000.
Contact us at:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll Free: 1-866-SCG-2017 (1-866-724-2017)
- TTY (for the hearing impaired): 1-800-387-5559
- Fax: 416-326-7078
Applications will be accepted between November 25, 2016 and March 3, 2017. Projects must not start prior to June 15, 2017 and be completed by March 31, 2018.
The Seniors Community Grant Program is part of Ontario’s Action Plan for Seniors.
Over the past three years, the Seniors Community Grant Program has already supported 544 projects and helped approximately 116,000 seniors across the province. Find bellow a full list of previous grant recipients.
Once you have downloaded Adobe Reader, follow these instructions:
- Right-click here.
- Select "Save target as..." or "Save link as..."to save the file.
- Choose the location on your computer where you would like to save the file. For example: your desktop, My Documents or Downloads .
- Select "Save" to save the file.
- Open the file saved on your computer.
- Fill out the form according to the instructions.
- Save the completed form and supporting documents for your records.
- Email your completed form and attachments to email@example.com.
If you have questions, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at 1-866-SCG-2017 (1-866-724-2017).